Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Laura Butler ...the model teacher





Laura Butler(26) tutors A-level students in psychology and dance, but has a second career with the full-figure lingerie firm Curvy Kate.


Laura Butler was hired after winning their annual Star In A Bra contest in 2008. Shapely Laura, of Kinghurst, West Midlands, who is 5ft 8in tall and has a 30GG bust, said: “I began modelling before I knew I wanted to teach but fortunately it has never got in the way, despite my students knowing.
“Everyone should do something extraordinary in their life and this ticks all the boxes. I am not a shy girl so confidence was never something I lacked.”

Laura Butler is now one of the faces of full-figure lingerie firm Curvy Kate after winning their first ever ‘Star In A Bra’ competition in 2008






No comments:

Post a Comment