Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Full-haired baby in US becomes Internet star







A two-month-old baby's photo has gone viral because of her unusually thick hair




Isabelle is the daughter of Dave and Mackenzie Kaplan in San Francisco



Last Friday March 25,2016, Mackenzie Kaplan innocently posted a selfie posing with her daughter. The next day, friends and family began telling the couple that other people were sharing the photo over various social media sites.


"My cousin Colin in Oregon texted me and said, 'I think I may have caused this,'" Dave Kaplan told CNN.

The baby's cousin posted the selfie on the social news networking site Reddit with the caption: "My baby cousin has hair that looks like a news anchorman." The photo quickly became popular, making it to Reddit's homepage.

The baby's thick head of hair sparked a photoshop battle, which is a subreddit where users manipulate pictures and submit them to be voted on by other users.
The baby was compared to people such as Mario Lopez, who caught wind of the image and posted her on his Instagram.

A probable cause for baby Isabelle's thick hair is genetics, according to Jennifer Shu, a pediatrician.

But Dave Kaplan credits his side of the family for his daughter's thick mane.
"My mom said that at 3 months old my bangs were already going into my eyes," Kaplan said.

The couple enjoyed seeing their daughter give so many people joy and found the photoshopped images "hilarious."

"It's just amazing how creative pe

No comments:

Post a Comment