Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 22, 2013

TV Presenter Abbey Clancy & her partner Aljaz Skorjanec Crowned Winners of 2013 Strictly Come Dancing Saturday Dec 21,2013

 

TV presenter Abbey Clancy and her dance partner Aljaz Skorjanec were crowned the 11th winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2013

Abbey Clancy is crowned the 11th winner of Strictly Come Dancing 2013

TV presenter Abbey Clancy and her dance partner Aljaz Skorjanec were crowned the 11th winner of the popular dance show on Saturday Dec 21,2013Six million people voted on the night and Abbey whooped with delight upon hearing the result and said, 'I just can't believe it. It's mad. My little girl will just love this. I'm so shocked.'
Her dance partner added: 'I can't believe it. What a journey, I can only thank you, [Abbey], you've been incredible.'

Abbey beat Natalie Gumede and Susanna Reid in the final on Saturday night

No comments:

Post a Comment