Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 1, 2018

Superstar Rajinikant Announces Political Entry Sunday Dec 31,2017



Superstar Rajinikanth had announced his entry into politics on Sunday Dec 31,2017 after holding a six-day long “meet and photo session” programme, where he allowed his fans to come closer to him.

Superstar Rajinikanth said that that he will “definitely enter politics” and his party will contest in all the 234 constituencies in next assembly elections.

The party may not contest the next local body elections, he said, adding that he will take a call about the (2019) Lok Sabha polls when the time comes.

“Democracy is at high risk. Whatever happened in the last one year in Tamil Nadu has made everyone mute in shame. If I don’t take a decision at this moment, that will haunt me until death… It’s time for a political change, time to change the system,” Superstar Rajinikanth had said.

On Sunday Dec 31,2017, Superstar Rajinikanth referred to the Bhagvad Gita and said, “Krishna told Arjuna to do his duty. He said he will take care of the rest. Go to war, if you win, you will rule. If you die, you will die as a hero.”

Top quotes from Rajinikanth's political entry speech


“I said no to the seat of power when I was 45 years old. Do you think I’ll want it when I am 68?”

“I am not scared of politics. I am scared of only this media.”

“I am not here for money or fame. I have enough of it.”

“The time for a political change is here.”

“Politics has become very tainted. Democracy has become battered. The political climate in Tamil Nadu has made us hang our heads in shame.”

“Every party is found on its cadres. But I won’t call them cadres. I call them guardians. My party needs guardians.”


Actor Kamal Haasan wishes Superstar Rajinikanth


Note

 Superstar Rajinikant's Entry in Tamil Cinema in 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment