Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Kamal Haasan appointed ambassador of the Kabbadi team Tamil Thalaivas

It might come as a surprise to many that actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan is considering a career outside films. 

After making his splash on television as the host of reality show Bigg Boss, the Dasavatharam star is all set to be seen in a new role – as the ambassador of team Tamil Thalaivas (co-owned by Sachin Tendulkar) for the fifth season of Pro Kabbadi League. 

The team believes that Haasan’s association will be a great source of inspiration to put up a great fight in the league. 

In a statement, it was said that it was a unanimous choice to bring Haasan on board, given his love for sports

Talking about his association, Haasan said in the statement: “I am honoured to associate myself strongly with the sport of Kabbadi. I take personal pride in highlighting the profile of a sport developed by my ancestors thousands of years ago. I am glad the team owners chose me. My dear Thalaivas fill your lungs with pride and cross the line to take the game across to international adulation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment