Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 28, 2017

To All The 16998 Viewers of My Blog Postings in Canada as of Saturday Jan 28,2017

This is M Ramesh, the blogger since 2008 who wish to connect to you all regarding my future plans with respect to my blog

So far I have made 26170 postings and having total page views of 16.44 lakhs



 I have covered till date about 100 + countries of the world out of the 196 countries of the world


I Wish to take my blog to cover more and in depth which requires more research in the form of detailed study of papers,magazines,books and other related materials

For this I earnestly require your recognition ,support and comments

I will be glad if you share and contribute towards my effort in the form of subscription,say, 6-monthly subscription of One US Dollar or One Euro which can be credited to my account
M Ramesh
ICICI Bank
Account No 021201523621
IFSC Code ICIC 0000212

Total Page Views May 2010 to Jan 2017 as on Saturday Jan 28,2017  @ 19.40 IST

EntryPageviews
United States
528997
India
380887
Germany
91184
Russia
82874
United Kingdom
48923
France
47666
Turkey
30886
Australia
18528
Canada
16998
Spain
13604

Page Views today Saturday Jan 28,2017  @ 19.40 IST
EntryPageviews
United States
1101
India
161
Turkey
113
Germany
61
France
53
Australia
30
United Kingdom
16
Portugal
15
Philippines
12
Pakistan
12

No comments:

Post a Comment