Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Rani Mukerji Marries Director Aditya Chopra April 21,2014


Rani Mukerji, commonly acknowledged as one of Bollywood's most talented actresses, today confirmed that she married director Aditya Chopra on April 21,2014 in Italy. Rani Mukerji(36)and Aditya Chopra(42) were rumoured to have been in a relationship for years.


Rani Mukerji confirmed in a statement released today that she and the Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge director were finally married: I would like to share the happiest day of my life with all my fans all over the world whose love and blessings have been part of my journey all these years. I know that all my well-wishers who have waited for this day will be really happy for me. It was a beautiful wedding in the Italian countryside with just a few of our close family and friends with us. The one person I missed terribly was Yash Uncle, but I know he was there with us in spirit and his love and blessings will always be with Adi and me. I have always believed in fairy-tales and with God's grace my life has been exactly like one, and now as I enter the most important chapter of my life - the fairy-tale continues. 

Rani and Aditya Chopra, the reclusive filmmaker son of Yash and Pamela Chopra, have been linked together for yeears. His 2009 divorce sparked rumours of an impending wedding with Rani, who is equally reclusive and guarded about her personal life. Rani and Aditya were first photographed together in January 2012 while returning from a vacation with his parents.

Rani Mukerji has been working in the Hindi film industry for over 15 years. She made her debut in Hindi films with Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat (1997). Her first screen appearance, though, was five years before that - in a cameo for her father's Bengali film Biyer Phool (1992)

Years 2002 -2006 were the best for Rani Mukerji in films. Some of her hit films in those years are Saathiya, Chalte Chalte, Yuva, Hum Tum, Veer-Zaara, Black, Bunty Aur Babli and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

No comments:

Post a Comment