Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Pad Man will become Bollywood's first film that will release in Russia, Ivory Coast and Iraq on the same day as it hits the screens in India

Pad Man will become Bollywood's first film that will release in Russia, Ivory Coast and Iraq on the same day as it hits the screens in India, says producer Twinkle Khanna.

"I once told my Pad Man that I will take him places... Well, not only will Pad Man release in 50 countries all over the world but It is Bollywood's first film that will be releasing day and date in Russia, Ivory Coast and even Iraq," Twinkle tweeted on Wednesday Feb 07,2018



I once told my Pad Man that I will take him places.. Well, not only will Pad Man release in 50 countries all over the world but It is Bollywood’s first film that will be releasing day and date in Russia, Ivory Coast and even Iraq @SonyPicsIndia @PadManTheFilm

No comments:

Post a Comment