Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Jennifer Lopez(47)shares her secret to staying in shape


Image result for Jennifer Lopez(47)shares her secret to staying in shape

Jennifer Lopez may be approaching 50, but that is not stopping Jennifer Lopez from keeping her killer body in tip-top shape. 
Image result for Jennifer Lopez(47)shares her secret to staying in shape
The Latino singer, 47, showcased her incredibly toned abs on the cover of Your Fitness Magazine this week, after revealing she loves to exercise amidst her busy schedule as a musician, actress and mother.


Talking about how she works out to improve her overall well-being, the Get Right singer said: 'I love the way working out makes me feel.' 

She continued: 'I try to keep my body hydrated and well rested after every workout, so I’m ready to hit it hard again the next day.'



No comments:

Post a Comment