Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 25, 2016

2016 Dance+ Season 2. - Tanay Malhara Wins Dance+ Season 2 Sunday Sep 25,2016


Maharashtra-based Tanay Malhara, 14, on Sunday night Sep 25,2016 emerged as the winner of the dance reality TV show Dance+ Season 2.





Choreographer-director Remo D'Souza, who was the super judge of the Star Plus show, along with captains Shakti Mohan, Dharmesh Yelande and Punit J Pathak announced his name as the winner of the second season of the show.


Along with the trophy, Malhara, who hails from Jalgaon, walked away with Rs 25 lakh and a car. He was pitted against Wild Rippers crew, Piyush Bhagat and Sushant Khatri.

Malhara said the feeling of victory was yet to sink in.

"Winning this show was a very big surprise. I didn't know so many people out there have been supporting me. Most importantly, Dharmesh sir has supported me throughout and I dedicate my win to him," Malhara said in a statement.

1 comment: