Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Google CEO Sundar Pichai expresses his admiration for Gavaskar, Tendulkar Thursday Dec 17,2015

Talking to students at Shri Ram College,Sundar Pitchai,the India-born CEO reminisced his childhood days in Chennai.

"I did dream of being a cricketer like so many Indians. I used to be a huge fan of (Sunil) Gavaskar when he was playing and later, Sachin (Tendulkar) when he played. I always had a dream," he said.
The 43-year old IIT-Kharagpur alumni said he enjoys watching Test and one-day cricket matches, but not the faster format of T20 matches.

Addressing an 1,800-people strong audience comprising school and college students and teachers, Pichai said: "I always thought Test cricket was amazing. I had the time to watch it too but T20 is not something I grew up with, so I don't enjoy it as much as I do Test cricket or one-day matches,"
Pichai also said he was a fan of football and Barcelona FC star, Lionel Messi.
"I am huge football fan as well. I remember when I was young, I would drive my mom crazy. I would wake up in the middle of the night to watch World Cup soccer to watch the Brazilian team in those days. Cricket and Football are two sports that I follow. I am a big Barcelona and Messi fan".

No comments:

Post a Comment