Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Deepak Jangra,the 16-year-old 'electric boy' from India

 
Deepak Jangra(16) has told how he can withstand 11,000 volts passing through his body - and only discovered his bizarre talent by accident when he was repairing his mother’s heater.

Human electricity insulator Deepak Jangra can apparently resist the same amount of voltage required to power 500 houses and even sit with his hands inside a tub of water along with naked live wires.
What a shocker: The teenager can resist the same amount of voltage required to power 500 houses and even sit with his hands inside a tub of water along with naked live wires 
 

Deepak Jangra claims: ‘I have a gift from God. I feel very privileged. I have the power to do things no-one else can and I don’t intend on wasting it.
‘I used to be scared of electricity but now I am confident. I have tested myself over and over again and I will never get hurt. I can touch a live wire with my tongue and I know nothing will happen to me.’ 

Deepak with his mother Khajani. She said: 'Can you believe my boy doesn’t get electric shocks? I have two other sons but they are as normal as any other human. Only Deepak has this special power'
Wired up: Deepak with his mother Khajani. She said: 'Can you believe my boy doesn’t get electric shocks? I have two other sons but they are as normal as any other human. Only Deepak has this special power'
 
Deepak Jangra- who is now known as Wonder Boy in his remote village near Sonipat, in Haryana, northern India - is frequently asked by local families to repair equipment or electric line faults. 
Wonder boy: Locals frequently asked Deepak to repair equipment or electric line faults in their village, where he has become something of a celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment