Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

2016-17 Barclays Premier League - Manchester City Confirm Signing Leroy Sane From Schalke Tuesday Aug 02,2016



Germany winger Leroy Sane has signed a 5-year deal for Manchester City, both the Premier League side and his now former Bundesliga club Schalke 04 confirmed Tuesday Aug 02,2016


Manchester City tweeted a picture of Sane signing a contract, which is reportedly worth £37m (43m euros), plus add-ons, after he completed the medical examination in Manchester on Monday Aug 01,2016

The 20-year-old said the prospect of playing under new City boss Pep Guardiola had helped persuade him to move to Eastlands.

"One of the reasons I decided to join City was Pep Guardiola; he convinced me to come here and that I can continue to progress," Leroy Sane told Manchester City's website.

"I know I will learn a lot under him and now I can take the next step in my career.

"I followed Pep at Barcelona and at Bayern where he achieved a lot and worked really well with young players.

Leroy Sane's arrival in Manchester continues former Bayern Munich boss Guardiola's rebuilding of the City squad following the signings of Nolito, Ilkay Gundogan and Oleksandr Zinchenko.

No comments:

Post a Comment