Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kym Marsh(Coronation Street star ) crowned Rear Of The Year 2015


 Careful: 'There's always temptation, like crisps, chocolate, crisps and bread in the Green Room at work - I bring in nuts and tomatoes from home to snack on, so I don't give in to temptation'
Coronation Street star Kym Marsh has been voted Rear Of The Year 2015, beating the likes of her former co-star Michelle Keegan and two-time winner Carol Vorderman.
She's proud: The star showed off her pert posterior while at a photocall in Manchester on Tuesday  

The 39-year-old is delighted with the accolade and said of the news: 'I’d like to thank everyone from the heart of my bottom for voting for me. It’s totally unexpected but greatly appreciated.
'I’m very flattered to receive this award, it looks like all those extra gym sessions have paid off.'
 It's not easy: Kym admits she has been working hard on her figure in her latest OK! column

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment