Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Ellie Goulding stuns in sheer fishnet top for magazine shoot

I¿m proud of my body:'Ellie Goulding, 29 , has hit out at slut-shaming as she sizzles in sheer black fishnet top for Flare magazine 

Her body transformation over the years has been incredible, and with it, Ellie Goulding's confidence has grown as has her career.
 Class act: In another shot Ellie oozes glam in a taupe floorlength dress that clung to her every curve
Now the BRIT award-winning singer and fitness fan, 29, has hit back at slut-shaming on the internet after being targeted by trolls herself.
 Power dressing: Ellie looked fierce in her pink power suit for the Flare shoot
Ellie, who ramped up the raunch in a sheer fishnet top told Canada's Flare magazine: 'I have been (slut-shamed), 100 per cent, on social media. I work out a lot; I’m proud of my body.'
Elegant: Oozing glam in a glitzy sequined top, she revealed the secrets to her killer body


No comments:

Post a Comment