Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Bigg Boss 9 - Ankit Gera is the first one to get evicted from the house

Actor Ankit Gera, the first evicted contestant of ‘Bigg Boss 9’

The actor along with his partner Arvind Vegda was nominated against Roopal-Digangana Suryavanshi, Suyyash Rai-Rimi Sen and Vikas Bhalla-Yuvika Choudhary.

Ankit seems surprised on his eviction as he did not expect to be out in the first week itself. The actor, who was seen on good terms with almost everyone in the house, said being friendly to other contestants hurt his chance.

"No one expected me to get evicted. I was friendly and normal to everyone as they all were nice to me on my face. Little did I know people were bitching about me behind my back. After I came out, I realised I shouldn't have been friendly," he said

No comments:

Post a Comment