Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Rita Ora is the new face of Italian lingerie brand Tezenis

 Hot Right Now! It's hardly surprising Rita Ora has been selected to front the Tezenis' first ever campaign following the unveiling of a set of sexy new snaps
Rita Ora has been selected to front the brand's first ever campaign following the unveiling of a set of sexy new snaps. 
Bling bling! The singer wore an array of necklaces and a body chain draped inbetween her cleavage while her blonde locks were worn in a sexy blow-out

Showing off her ample cleavage and toned abs, the shots show the 24-year-old singer stripping down to her racy undergarments as she poses seductively for the camera. 
Candid: Speaking about her work with the brand to Harper's Bazaar , Rita said: 'I did this was because I always struggle to find bras that fit. I’m a 34DD when I’m at that time of the month and when I’m not, it’s 34D

No comments:

Post a Comment