Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Cameron Diaz Appears on Graham Norton Show Friday April 04,2014

Russell Crowe, Kylie Minogue, presenter Graham Norton, Cameron Diaz and Richard Ayoade appear on the first show of the new series

 Cameron Diaz raised eyebrows earlier this year when she opened up about pubic hair in her new health manual Body Book.

But now Cameron Diaz has decided to set the record straight during an appearance on the Graham Norton Show, which will air on Friday evening April 04,2014

She said: ‘I would like to clear up what I said. I don't care what women do with it but we should be informed about how their bodies work.  It is there for a reason and to laser it off is to lose it forever!’

Cameron Diaz describes the hair as a 'pretty draping' that is both 'enticing' and 'mysterious.'
Cameron Diaz also talked about her new film Annie, admitting: ‘I am terrified of singing and the day I went to meet the music coordinator I burst into tears and was hysterically crying.‘When I did My Best Friend’s Wedding I didn't try and stop the singing scene, but I was very reluctant.  I was sweating and it was like stepping out onto a cliff for me.’

No comments:

Post a Comment