Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Jon Howard announces that he is leaving '' The Daily Show'' after 16 years Tuesday Feb 10,2015

 
Jon Stewart has announced he is stepping down from his job at The Daily Show (left).

Jon Stewart,the popular host, who began working on the Comedy Central news program in January 1999 (top right), made the announcement at a taping of his show on Tuesday Feb 10,2015

Jon Stewart  will leave at the end of this year, most likely when his contract expires in the Fall. 'Seventeen years is the longest I have ever in my life held a job by sixteen years and five months. The upshot there being I am a terrible employee. In my heart I know it is time for someone else to have that opportunity,' said Jon Stewart as he held back tears on Tuesday Feb 10,2015

No comments:

Post a Comment