Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Propose Day - February 08

Image result for Propose Day


Propose Day is celebrated on February 08 all over the world and it is the second day of the Valentine's week.


Image result for Propose Day

 On this day, large number of youngsters give roses, toys and memorabilia to propose their significant other or prospective significant other.

Here is the list of five WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter messages you can use to wish your friends, boyfriends and girlfriends on Propose Day.

1) Your eyes are like the blue ocean, your lips are like the sweetest part of nature. I want to be with you all the time. Happy Propose Day to My Love

2) All I wanted was someone to care for me, All I wanted was someone who there for me, All I ever wanted was someone who true, All I ever wanted was someone like you. Happy Propose Day

3) Excuse me, do you have a band Aid, because I scrapped my heart when I fell in love with you. Will you be mine? Happy Propose Day!

4) I must have been born under a lucky star, to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end, if you promise to remain my friend! Happy Propose Day!

5) Good time or bad times, I'll always be there to cheer you up, or just to hold your hand and say, I know how you feel and I care for me. Happy Propose Day

10 Ways To Propose

1.Be yourself: This is one of the most important things to be kept in mind. The girl should accept you for what you are. You should keep it simple and sweet while asking her out and pop the queation accordingly.

2. Bend down on your knees: This maybe one of the oldest ways to ask out a girl but it will sure shot turn out to be a winner. Women love their men to be chivalrous. A red rose in hand will be an icing on the cake.

3.Take her out to dinner to a nice place and make her feel special. Get some of her favourite tracks played there and order something exquisite and then ask her out.

4.Try and get a banner placed in front of her home or her workplace with a message. But remember not to use her real name. You can write what you call her personally.

5.Try taking her to the place where you guys met the very first time. She will surely be moved by your actions. You will definitely get a positive response.

6. If your budget approves, then you can get something written on the sky for her.But this should be done only when you are really sure about her.

7. You can request your neighbours to put off their lights and get them to write 'I Love You', on their windows. Take her out in the balcony blindfolded and get her to open her eyes when everything is ready. She will love it

8. Drive down to a beach when the sun is about to set. Play some soft music in the car and wisper the golden words to her.


9. If being adventurous is your mantra, then maybe you can plan out a trek to a nearby hill. Leave early morning and try reaching there before the sun rise. Bend on your knees and ask her out as soon as the sun starts rising.



10.Be a little dramatic. Get a water gun and let her get shocked for a while and tell her you are under arrest for stealing my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment