Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Nina Agdal poses topless for Health magazine

Natural beauty: Nina Agdal poses topless in the March issue of Health magazine as she talks about her fitness routine 

Nina Agdal bares all on the cover of the new issue of  Health Magazine. 

Dream body: The Danish beauty, who is currently dating Leonardo DiCaprio, poses in a white bikini for the cover of the monthly mag

The 5ft 9in blonde beauty, who's currently dating Leonardo DiCaprio, talks about her fitness routine and what keeps her motivated, as she puts her toned physique on display.

In her interview for the March issue, the Sports Illustrated model revealed that she was encouraged at an early age to keep fit.

She explained: 'I grew up very active, and my parents made me try every single sport there was. I would pick some of them up, but with others, I'd be like, "I hate it." So they'd say, "OK, let's try something else." she explained. 


No comments:

Post a Comment