Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Ellen DeGeneres shoots down rumours there is trouble with wife Portia de Rossi




Ellen DeGeneres hosts an Emmy-award-winning chat show, is a lifestyle entrepreneur with her own ED By Ellen brand and plays the beloved character of Dory the forgetful fish in two Disney-Pixar films.

Ellen DeGeneres admits that her life has been blessed by any standards.

But the 58-year-old is most grateful for 'the love in my life' - her wife Portia de Rossi - she told People Magazine in a cover story.

The star also shot down any rumours there is trouble with her marriage: 'I'm not going anywhere. She's not going anywhere,' she said. 

Ellen DeGeneres gushed about her wife of eight years, Portia de Rossi (here seen at the UK premiere of Finding Dory in London in July), in the cover interview for People


Ellen, who tied the knot with the 43-year-old Australian actress in 2008, gushed: 'I can’t imagine not being married. 

'I have my best friend, the person I want to spend time with more than anybody else in the world. Not everybody finds that.

'I'm grateful for everything. I’m grateful for my health, and I’m so grateful for the love in my life.'


No comments:

Post a Comment