Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Former RJD leader Ram Kripal Yadav Joins BJP Wednesday March 12,2014


In a major blow to Lalu Prasad Yadav, former RJD leader Ram Kripal Yadav on Wednesday March 12,2014 joined the Bharatiya Janata Party, singing paeans of Narendra Modi and maintaining that he will not compromise on secularism.

"I am highly obliged that the BJP has considered me worthy to join it. I will work as a grassroots worker for the party. RJD has moved away from its core values. Lalu gave precedence to his family over party and cadres," he said.
"I have never been a leader. I have for the 35 years worked as worker. I worked with Lalu to build RJD. The worker in Bihar are feeling suffocated as family is being given importance in Bihar politics. I felt social justice should be taken forward and not family justice," said Yadav after joining the BJP.

Former RJD leader Ram Kripal Yadav joins BJP in presence of Rajnath singh and Sushil Modi in New Delhi on Wednesday. 


Note

Ram Kripal Yadav quit RJD after he was denied the ticket to contest 2014 Lok Sabha elections from Pataliputra.

RJD leader Lalu Prasad Yadav instead preferred his daughter Misa Bharti for the seat upsetting Ram Kripal Yadav

No comments:

Post a Comment