Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 21, 2018

2018 SAG Awards Winners - Nicole Kidman Win SAG Award for '' Big Little Lies. '' Sunday Jan 21,2018

Nicole Kidman just added a Screen Actors Guild Award to her long list of accolades for Big Little Lies.

The Aussie stunner won Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor for her role as an abused housewife in the HBO drama, over co-stars Reece Witherspoon and Laura Dern.

She was the only Aussie who won a SAG, with Margot Robbie and Geoffrey Rush missing out.

“It means a lot to me ... I’m incredibly nervous because this is reality colliding with fantasy right now,” an unwell Kidman said.

“I have the flu and ... I’m playing a pretty out there character.”

Kidman, 50, was emotional as she accepted the industry-voted statue, saying, “to receive this at this stage of my life is extraordinary”.

No comments:

Post a Comment