Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Paris Saint-Germain confirms the signing of Brazil full-back Dani Alves



Dani Alves has no regrets about snubbing Manchester City in favour of a move to Paris Saint-Germain.



Manchester City thought they had a two-year deal wrapped up for Alves, 34, to rejoin his old Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola at the Etihad, but were stunned to see the free agent go to PSG who have offered him £230,000-a-week.

The Brazil right back insists he has gone to France because he has a better chance of claiming a fourth Champions League winner's medal. 

Alves said: 'If Pep Guardiola and Manchester City feel hurt, I am sorry. But I have come here to be a champion.


'There's a very interesting project in Paris. I have friends here, I'm a man who loves challenges.

'I've had the pleasure of winning the Champions League three times and I want to bring my experience here.


No comments:

Post a Comment