Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Ajinkya Rahane Launches Signature Bat Line Named Resolute

 India’s Test team vice-captain Ajinkya Rahane has been going through a good phase on the field, having won the Man of the Series award in the recently concluded ODI series against West Indies in the Caribbean Islands. And now, he has launched his own signature bat line named Resolute.

Taking to Instagram, Rahane posted a photo which read: “Super excited to be launching my Signature Bat line 'Resolute' with CEAT! #Jinx #CEAT #BAT.”





While Rahane is a regular member of the Test team, his form in the limited-overs format hasn’t been that consistent and that saw him warm the bench during the Champions Trophy in England. But Rahane has revealed that these things don’t hurt his ego and he is willing to don any hat for the team’s cause.

"If I am the vice-captain of the Test team, it does not mean that I will not be performing my duties as a 12th man in ODIs. The moment you are representing your country, you are supposed to do whatever you are assigned. When I was carrying drinks during the Champions Trophy, I had no ego issues. That's how I am as a person," Rahane said.

But Rahane is happy to have proved his worth in the opportunities that he got in the West Indies. “West Indies was a special series for me simply for the consistency that I was able to show. This series is an important one for my ODI career and getting runs in almost all the matches was a really satisfying feeling. I got opportunity to show a different side to my batting and express myself differently," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment