Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Marnie Simpson confirms the release of revealing tell-all autobiography titled Stripped Bare

Related image

Marnie Simpson never has been one to hold back. 

Related image


And sharing everything from her childhood to her relationships that have played out in the public eye, Marnie Simpson has promised fans her debut autobiography will be 'SUCH a good read'. 

The reality star confirmed the release on social media on Tuesday April 11,2017  and promised to tell-all in no doubt an explosive account of her journey to stardom so far. 



Sharing the front cover of her book - aptly titled Stripped Bare - to her Instagram page, Marnie revealed her excitement over her latest project and promised an honest account of her life behind-the-scenes

She penned: 'So guys I have some really exciting news! I can reveal I'm releasing my autobiography, STRIPPED BARE, on June 1st. 

'From Geordie girl to Geordie Shore, I reveal all. It's going to be SUCH a good read. As everyone is aware I'm not a normal girl and I'm certainly not perfect, this book is my say on everything from my life, problems, secrets and [of] course my relationships.

'I'm so excited to share it with all of you just so [you] can truly meet the real me and not just the face on the screen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment