Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Leanne Brown shows off age-defying physique as she launches sizzling activewear collection

Image result for Leanne Brown Real Housewives

Leanne Brown is a member of the elite set of Real Housewives glamourpusses.

Bouncy balls: The star looked incredible in the shoot 

And Leanne Brown has now given an insight into just how she keeps herself looking as sensational as possible as she launched her own collection, Lux Activewear, a selection of clothes hand-picked from all over the world. 

Sizzling: Leanne Brown has now given an insight into just how she keeps herself looking as sensational as possible as she launched her own collection of Lux Activewear, a selection of clothes hand-picked from all over the world

The 40-year-old Real Housewives Of Cheshire star flaunted her age-defying figure in a stunning shoot to accompany the range, as she revealed she feels the 'fittest and healthiest she's felt in her life'. 

Look at me: The 40-year-old Real Housewives Of Cheshire star flaunted her age-defying figure in a stunning shoot to accompany the range, as she revealed she feels the 'fittest and healthiest she's felt in her life'

I love my food! 'There have obviously been points in my life where I haven’t worked-out as much I probably should have been doing. But as I’ve got older I’ve started working-out twice as hard to keep in shape - largely due to the fact that I still absolutely love my food!'

No comments:

Post a Comment