Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 20, 2017

Sir Alex Ferguson to Manage Manchester United for One Last Time

 Manchester United fans will see legendary manager Sir Alex Ferguson return to the dug-out at Old Trafford for one final time, as the Scot prepares to take charge of team for Michael Carrick's testimonial on April 4.
Ferguson will lead Manchester United 2008 XI against Carrick's West Ham boss Harry Redknapp's All-Star XI at the Theater of Dreams.
Sir Alex will be back in the dugout at Old Trafford for @Carras16's testimonial!

Tickets and more info: http://manutd.co/hG 
The 75-year-old is regarded as one of the best managers of all-time because of his exploits in Manchester. Ferguson guided the Red Devils to an incredible 38 trophies during his illustrious career at the club that spanned over a period of 26 years.
The Scot retired from the game in 2013 after guiding Manchester United to their 20th English top-flight title and the Scot is ecstatic to take charge of his team once again.
"I think the best bit will be seeing the players, to be honest with you," Ferguson told
"No [I don't miss managing]. I miss the big games of course but I made my decision and I’m enjoying it. I don’t have to worry about you lads or the agents or the press conferences and having to control that press secretary of mine
Ferguson also expressed his happiness for Carrick being awarded a testimonial by Manchester United.
"I'm delighted he's getting a testimonial." - Sir Alex on @Carras16.

Book tickets for the game: http://manutd.co/hX  
"I'm delighted Michael is getting a testimonial. It tells you Manchester United are probably the only club in England that can do that. Players do tend to stay a long time here. We don’t have players here one minute and gone the next. If you go right back to my time, most of the players stayed 10 or even more years. I think we can be proud of that fact, being a family-type club. It encourages players to put roots down here and enjoy it," said Ferguson.

No comments:

Post a Comment